For brokers struggling with industry challenges such as compliance, staffing and administration, or looking at innovative ways to approach the current broking model, then our Partnership Model is an applicable solution.
Our model offers a mechanism to drastically reduce the costs and admin associated with running your business and spend more time focusing on client retention and business growth. Through this model, you are able to maintain your autonomy as well as the direct relationship you enjoy with your clients, whilst we fulfill all back-office functions. These include our business support services, such as access to leading insurers, underwriting, claims, IT, HR, training, and compliance.
PARTNERSHIP MODEL BENEFITS:
• Cost savings: save costs on salaries, IT infrastructure, HR, training, compliance, rent, and all the costs typically involved in running a full client-service office.
• Administration efficiencies: We provide all backend underwriting & claims support to enable you to service your clients.
• Sales Focus: The model gives you more time to focus on sales and the relationship with your existing and potential new clients.
• PI Cover: Enjoy protection under Success Brokers Professional Indemnity Insurance.
• Success Brokers holds agreements with South Africa’s leading insurers and UMA’s, Bryte, Discovery, Hollard, Santam & OMI. In addition we have access to specialized insurers and UMA’s and you automatically obtain access to all of these partners.
• We are able to offer a complete set of insurance products, which can meet any clients holistic needs.
• Our technology platform and facilities enable us to issue policies and endorsements directly from our office, thus controlling the service delivery and response to clients in terms of insurance cover requirements.
• You will have access to our experienced team who provide technical advice and assistance at claims stage. We have long lasting relationships with insurers and work closely with them to achieve favourable claims outcomes and speedy settlements.
• Working closely with industry regulatory bodies, we ensure that our group is compliant with legislation and that our broker partners are up to speed with the latest changes and requirements in terms of regulation.
• A significant portion of broking commission and broking fees are paid to you.
• A monthly recon of commission is readily available. This commission statement details exactly how and where the commission is earned giving complete transparency to the process.
• We will also gladly consider various ownership options and arrangements, as required by the broker, including outright purchasing of the portfolio either at inception or at a future date.